As our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members, we would like to share with you some
information about the guest arrival experience, and how D’ Andrea Mare will operate during these times. These
procedures help us follow best practices under the circumstances, ensuring our guests can fully enjoy their well-deserved holiday.
- On arrival to the hotel, we will be taking the temperature of each guest.
- To facilitate a quicker check-in process with minimal handling, we request all guests to email their passport copies
to the resort prior to their arrival, or alternatively carry a copy of their passport to be handed over to our team.
- We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out times by 15 pm and 11 am respectively so that rooms
can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and aired out through natural ventilation.
- Gentle reminders to maintain a 1.50 to 2.00m safe distance between one another when in the hotel.
- Contactless payment options are available and encouraged.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures with the appropriate use of disinfectants and specific chemicals
dedicated to individual surface types are used across the resort.
- Social distancing measures will be clearly communicated and implemented in public areas and facilities, dining
facilities and on excursions.
- Please note that the resort management may need to adjust operational times or opening of outlets on occasion to ensure that we adhere to these guidelines.
- While in resort, guests are advised to wear face masks in enclosed spaces and use antiseptic from the stations all over the premises.
- Enhanced cleaning of all guest facilities and especially guest rooms are in place in accordance with the guidelines that have been set.
- Guests rooms have been kept vacant for a minimum period of 3 hours prior to the new arrival.
- The cleaning of the rooms takes place only when guests are physically not in the room.
- Seating arrangements are adjusted to account for social distancing.
- Restaurant staff is taking all the necessary hygiene and social distancing measures.
- Tables and chairs are disinfected with a special antibacterial & antimicrobial cleanser before serving new guests, so that they can enjoy a pleasant and safe food experience in our restaurant.
- Clients will be able to serve themselves from the buffets using their own mask and plastic gloves that we will
provide at the entrance.
- The use of a mask will be obligatory at the lobby Bar, no measures except for distancing will be applied at the
- Advance bookings are required to use the Gym
- Social distancing measures for swimmers
- Minimum distances between sunbeds have been applied.
Due to the local governmental regulations, the use of the internal pools will be forbidden
- Spa will operate normally, with a limited amount of guests at any time and the use of masks and antiseptics
- The daily animation program will be held normally following the local protocols
- All team members have gone through a comprehensive training on new guidelines, procedures, health and
safety, sanitization as well as social distancing basics.
- At least half of our staff will be vaccinated in the summer, and they will be subject to a Covid – 19 self test at least once per week.
- All of our staff members have access to handwashing and hand sanitizing as well as protective equipment if
- Our hotel is in collaboration with a certified, assigned doctor who acts according to the instructions of World
Health Organization for the control of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, are placed at our hotel entrance and key spots around the hotel.
Medical Facilities on D’Andrea Mare
If guests develop any symptoms whilst on the hotel, they will need to be immediately
isolated in their rooms.
A doctor will be called in order to proceed with a PCR test. In case of positive result,
the medical personnel will follow the protocols and advise the Health Protection Agency and guests
will be transferred to a Covid Hotel in the area.
Contact tracing will be initiated and direct contacts will be isolated until a test has been completed with results.
In case of positivity, same procedure will be followed as above.